Saturday, October 27, 2007

CA

The water has been very weird lately. In the morning the tide is all the way up to the rocks! Then in the afternoon it is really far out! Dad said it was because we just had a full moon. Can you believe that the water has been strange just because of the moon?

Dad taught us a game called pickle. It is so much fun! In the game pickle you need three or more people and to paper plates. This is how you play: 2 people throw a ball back and forth while the other people run from one plate to the other. Then the people throwing the ball try to tag the people running from plate to plate, but they have to have the ball in their glove. Its a very fun game.

The fires are almost out and today it is raining! I am hoping the fires will be put out because of the rain.

I really miss all of my friends right now. I love them all very much.

1 comment:

emma claire said...

I love playing Pickle! It is so much fun playing with my brothers!