Thursday, November 1, 2007

CA

Here in CA my grandparents, the Shepherds, came over. Right now they went to check in to a motel. They will be back in a while. While they were here we played cards, had a race, and had cookies and salad.

In the race it was Lizzy and me against Dex and Dad. First Dad and I raced. Then Lizzy and Dex raced. Lizzy and I would have won if Lizzy hadn't fell and if Jeff hadn't cheated for Dex. We tied though.

Guess what. Tomorrow we are going to Disneyland!!!! We are going to have so much fun! Mom said that we could stay until midnight when the fire works are on. Lizzy said that she didn't want to stay for them( she is afraid of fire works).

Well thats all for now. Bye!!

1 comment:

GRANDFATER BILL said...

Hello Emma,

I read your blog. It's Great!

Grandpa Bill