Sunday, June 10, 2007

My Sister Alex












"Hey Alex? Will you be the junior bride's maid in my wedding.?" My 14 year old sister Alex was asked to be a bridesmaid in the November of 2006. She was asked by our good friend Samantha Dunham. Sam was going to get married on the 31 of March . Ofcourse Alex said "Yes." Alex loves playing the violin. Alex has beautiful thick long curls, gray eyes, and a wonderful, beautiful smile. Out of five children Alex is the oldest and prettiest. I can share my feelings with her, she shares her feelings with me. Alex is the best sister in the world. I love her sooooooooo much.

Emma

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Emma,

Thank you for singing today at church. I appreciate you sharing your talent and your voice with us.

How fun that you are starting to blog. Can't wait to see what goes on in your life.

Mrs Morelock

GRANDFATER BILL said...

Hi Emma,

You really write well. I think that one day you will be a great writer. You are a great grand daughter. I love you so much.
God bless you as you seek his wisdom.

Love
grandfather Bill

Seven's Heaven said...

Hi Em. i can't believe u wrote that about me! u are too sweet and i'm sooo blessed 2 have u as a sister! thank u sooo much! u made me cry. luv u lots!
alex