Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Update

Hello! Sorry I haven't been writing. I've been extremely busy. Here's a brief update of whats been going on in my life:
Co-ops been fun. My Literature class finished the book 'Johnny Tremain' and are now reading 'Across Five Aprils.' At the end of 'Johnny Tremain we each wrote an essay on one of the topics we were given and made a project. My project was of my family tree. My mom and I painted a tree then I searched for the pictures of our family starting with my great grandparents and going on through all the brothers and sisters of my grandparents, then my Aunts, Uncles, and Parents, then all of my siblings and cousins. It was so much fun. In writing class we are writing essays instead of creative stories. It is still fun and I am definitely improving in my writing. Art class has now split into two classes. One for the High Schoolers and on for the Junior Highers. This week, for homework, we had to draw a soda can. I drew and colored and coke can. For the High Schoolers they are learning to shade with patterns. Last Monday we had a 'Crazy Hair Day.' It was so much fun.

In piano I am learning Arioso, by J.S. Bach, and Fantasia, by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. They are both challenging but fun. I love the piano and hope to continue with it.

My family an I went to California two weeks ago. It was for the reception for my cousin Jacob's wedding. After that we went to spend a few days with our friends and tour Biola for Alex, my sister, who is thinking about going there for college.

So thats whats been going on since the new year. Maybe next time I blog I'll put up pictures of what I just talked about. Thank you for reading my blog and I hope to post more often.

Bye!
Emma Tuten

No comments: