Monday, August 23, 2010

California Here We Come!

Hey! Its Emma. Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, sometimes I completely forget that I even have a blog! Well, we're going to CA again! Only this time its going to be a GIRLS ONLY trip. We leave on Wednesday and are staying with our family that lives there: Uncle Steve, Aunt Sheri and Emile Shepherd. But while we're gone its supposed to rain here in AZ!!! :( Why can't the rain wait until after we get back?!

Jeff's birthday is coming up and I have no idea what to get him! Perhaps I'll find something in California.

Last week my sisters, the Gregg girls and I went to see Ramona and Beezus. Such a good movie! Its a great family movie about a young girl (Ramona) with a wild imagination, whose family goes through something very hard (I won't tell you because it might spoil the movie) and Ramona does whatever it takes to keep her it together.

Also, on the same day, we had our church's new worship leader's daughters over. We had Tea and played in the pool and a couple other games. My sisters and I had lots of fun and hope the girls did too.

Well that's all for now. I'll try to post again when I get back. Bye!

No comments: